Registration begins at the teams.jrmpc.ca website on September 6, 2019.
The Team Captain
The Team Captain is responsible for:
- Registering the team and providing contact information for their teacher supervisor and school principal.
- Safeguarding the secure key assigned to the Team at registration.
- Providing a team name.
- Providing the names of the team members.
- Providing the T-shirt sizes of the team members.
- Submitting team solutions at the end of each round.
The Teacher Supervisor
The Teacher Supervisor is responsible for:
- Validating the team’s legitimacy to compete.
- Securing parental permissions for the students to compete.
- Gathering media consent forms from the parents of the team members.
- Receiving and distributing T-shirts to the team.
- Offering advice, consultation and support to the team.
- Notifying the school student body of the team’s progress during the Competition.
- Chaperoning the team to the awards ceremony should they win.
Some of the above may involve the school principal.
It starts on Friday, January 31, 2019, at 6:00 pm EST. Round 1 closes the following Friday, February 7, 2019, at 6:00 pm EST. At that time, your Round 1 submission must be completed at the teams.jrmpc.ca website.
Rounds 2 to 5 will follow the same pattern.
At 6:00 pm, after submission is completed, you will receive your next challenge for the next Round shown at the jrmpc.ca/blog.